CHECK OUT OUR TOP TEN MEDIA FEATURES ON THE CLIMATE CRISIS
The climate crisis remains at the forefront of our minds. We’ve selected our top ten favorite media pieces that have informed our start to the New Year. In the spirit of learning in order to move forward with sustainable practices, our top ten kicks off with a message from the former Australian Prime Minister, the late Bob Hawke, on why we should give a damn about the environment.
1. A Message From Bob Hawke, by Monster Children Films
2. World Economic Forum, Instagram Channel
3. Blister Podcast: Zoetica: Solutions to the Global Recycling & Trash Crisis (Ep.82)
4. Goldman Sachs Podcast: Is Sustainable Finance the Next Big Commercial Opportunity?
5. New York Times: How to Buy Clothes That Are Built to Last How to buy slow in a world of fast fashion.
6. UN Climate Change, Instagram Channel
7. Outside FR: Pollution Textile: Mais comment consommer éco-responsable?
8. Time Magazine: Australia's Fires Are Terrifying. Will They Get World…
9. Carbon Brief: Australia’s Bushfires and Climate Change
10. LWARB: Circular Economy and Sustainable Fashion.
Thank you for reading through our top ten media features on the climate crisis. Our view on sustainability is an open ended conversation. If you have any suggestions or questions about what we are doing for the planet, check in with us on email@example.com